Common Questions About the Rospi R36 Plus
Q. Will this product clear toilet blockages?
A. The Rothenberger Rospi R36 Plus is not designed for clearing toilet wastes.
Q. How long is the spiral?
A. The spiral length is 7.5m with a diameter of 8-10mm.
Directions for Use
1. Pull the spiral out of the spiral container and insert it into the pipe to be cleaned until resistance from the obstruction is felt.
2. There must still be approx ca. 20 – 30 cm of spiral between the cleaning device and
the pipe opening.
3. Tighten the spiral chuck. Hold the handle of the cleaning unit with one hand.
4. Start the drill turning slowly in a clockwise direction using the other hand. Increase the rotational speed according to the cleaning problem.
5. Push the cleaning device with the rotating spiral at intervals against the obstruction.
6. Once the spiral has penetrated further into the pipe, stop the rotation, loosen the spiral chuck, pull the spiral out of the spiral container again by approx. 30 cm,
tighten the spiral chuck and work again at intervals with the rotating spiral against the obstruction.
7. Repeat until the blockage has been cleared.
Click to view the Rothenberger Rospi R36 Plus instruction manual