The USL S3000 is a British made pan and tilt CCTV drain survey camera system for the inspection of mainline drains measuring 150-1000m in diameter.
The default cable range is 200m, however 150m and 250m options are also available.
Key Features of the S3000 Camera System
- Extra durable, crawler drain inspection and survey camera system
- Highly flexible design and configuration
- 5.5 bar waterproof pan-and-tilt camera head with high powered (1100 lumens) LED lighting
- Designed for inspecting pipes from 150mm (6″) and up to 1000mm(40″)
- High quality super sensitive CMOS image sensor for crystal clear pitcures
- Front and top camera connectors for various pipe diameters
- 10.4″ LED backlit display with 800×600 resolution
- Tough kevlar braided hytrel 200m cable with 250m option
- Wheel sets and gantry for all configurations up to 1000mm (40″)
- Record to hard drive or USB flash drive in integrated DVR (MPEG2) recording format
- Compatible with WinCan reporting software