The SECA DS100 is a telescopic pole inspection camera for drains, surveillance and observation tasks above or below ground.
The camera produces high-resolution colour images in daylight switching to clear black and white images via infrared in low light conditions. It is mounted on a carbon fibre telescopic pole which extends up to 4 Mtrs making the inspection of hard to reach areas safer and easier.
This versatile inspection system also includes a five-inch TFT colour monitor which can record video or images to an SD card with a maximum capacity of 32GB.
Key Features of the DS100 Pole Inspection Camera
- Live view on 5” colour monitor
- Ability to take photos and record video on built-in DVR
- Colour picture during daylight and black and white in darkness
- Swivel joint allows the camera head to be moved 110⁰.
- Extendable telescopic camera pole (packs to 1.65 metres) which extends to 4 metres
- Lightweight, portable and easy to transport
- UK based telephone support and advice
- 1 year parts and labour warranty